Mental Health 4 Kids.orgEspañol  |  site map
Parents & Caregivers
Providers & Policy Makers
Child Trauma
Early Childhood
Mental Health in Schools
About Best Practices
Search Resource Library
News & Events
Join E-List
Contact Us
Boy is developed by the Child Health and Development Institute of Connecticut, Inc.

About CCEP
About CCEP
Does my child need help? How do I get the best help? Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if my child needs help and when should I be concerned? Are there warning signs or symptoms I should look for?  How do I know if it is just a passing phase or if it is time to seek professional help?  If I think my child needs help, where do I turn?  Should I talk to a professional?  How do I find a qualified provider?  What questions should I ask? As a parent, should I be involved in the process?  How do I know if my child is getting the best help?   1. How do I know when to worry about my child’s mental health?

 2. Who do I turn to for help?

 3. How do I know if my child needs help right away?

 More FAQs
Learn More Learn More Learn More
New Online Tool to Help Children Who Experienced Trauma
The new free online tool, Trauma Informed Care: Perspectives and Resources, created by the Georgetown University National Technical Assistance Center for Children’s Mental Health and JBS International, Inc. aims to support state and local decision-makers, administrators, providers, parents, and youth and family advocates to become more trauma informed. To go directly to the video, please click here.
Latest News and Interviews
Please click here for the latest children's mental health news and interviews with experts on child trauma and other children's mental health issues.

Site Design : FATHOMDisclaimer